Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Quote Of The Week (#1)

My school planner contains a weekly quote - some of which are great and some of which are downright weird - and so I decided to share some of them with you. 


The one above is this weeks quote from Samuel Butler (who my internet search revealed to be Victorian Era author) and I think it might just inspire me to relax a little bit more. It seems especially topical at this time in my life - when everyone around me seems to be worrying about school and exams - and so reading this quote reminded me that I have to enjoy what I'm doing.

I think it is also important to remember throughout your life. You should enjoy your job, you should enjoy your hobbies, you should enjoy lounging in bed on a Sunday Morning and you should spend more time making sure that you fit in things you enjoy into your life.

And it is true, you don't see squirrels worrying about these kind of things after all!

Charlotte
X

No comments:

Post a Comment